- Improved performance of loading domain controllers.
When a domain is selected for the first time all accessible domain controllers are loaded from
the Active Directory and saved in AD Reports Database. When the same domain is selected next time,
the domain controllers are loaded directly from the AD Reports Database.
This functionality dramatically improves the performance for the domains with dozens or hundreds of domain controllers.
Also, there is an option to reload domain controllers directly from Active Directory.
- Add Disabled Predefined attribute/column to the Computer reports
- Add Disabled Predefined attribute/column to the selected computer Security tab
- Included new Office 2013 skin
- Fixed LDAP Filter Builder for the memberOf constructed attribute
- Some minor updates and fixes.