We have been promising a release for many many months now.Â Finally, we’ve arrived at the new and improved Active Directory Reports version 18.104.22.168.Â Â One of the first big things we did was we removed Crystal Reports.Â We had to do this due to some memory issues with the library. Â When users were reporting on large sets of Active Dircetory data the library would redundantly copy this information into it’s own location and this caused a whole boat load of “out of memory” nightmares.Â Â If you are dependent on still using Crystal Reports in our product you can still download the older version (22.214.171.124) from our products page.
Now the new version 126.96.36.199 boasts a whole lot of new features that I can’t seem to cover enough.Â Here are the basic bullet points.
- Completely new redesigned User Interface.
- New report grids with built-in filtering, searching, grouping.Â This is very powerful now with drag and drop ease!
- New application skins.
- New exporting functionality directly from the grid.
- Export to CSV, XLS, TXT, HTML, XML, PDF.
- New Print Preview that includes:
- Customizing report
- Exporting to PDF, HTML, MHT, RTF, XLS, XLSX, CSV, TEXT, Image File
- Sending report by e-mail!
- Customizable watermark capability in the reports.
- Custom color.
- Multiple page preview.
- Zooming and scaling.
- Page and Print settings.