Many of our users have been asking whether or not MaxPowerSoft’s Active Directory Reports supports the simple groups with members reporting.Â The simple answer yes it does.Â I’m going to explain briefly here with screen shots exactly how to do this simple task.
So without much further ado, here are the steps.
1.Â The first step we’re going to take is click on the “Groups” tab and select a report to run.
2.Â Now that you’ve run a report that displays the groups, we want to drill down and locate the members for this group.Â Do this by checking on the checkboxes of the groups you are interested in, or select the top most check box to check all the checkboxes.
3.Â Now that you have selected the checkboxes, you have to tell AD Reports to run load the members.Â We have two ways of doing this.Â Right click on the pane containing the checkboxes and select “Load Members” Or you can simply click on the load button and select “Load Members”
4.Â Once all the selected members have finished loading you can drill down into the grid view to see the members.
5.Â Now that we’ve loaded the groups and members we are interested in, let’s run a print preview!
That is all there is to it!Â Happy report running.
– New User Report Section “Group Membership User Reports”
– New User Report “Users in more than one group”
– New User Report “Users without groups except primary group”
– New User Report “Disabled or Locked Users”
– Refreshed icons and images
– Updated displaying detailed information of the selected odject
– Added ability to multi-select and copy grid records to the clipboard using “Ctrl+C”Â (Thanks Alex for this request!Â LDAP settings can now be saved!)
– Fixed displaying dates and intervals on Users Reports Tree
– Updated saving users settings
– Updated exporting reports
– Fixed window title for “expire between” and “in days” based on selected report
– Exporting only selected columns when using “full fast” export to CSV
– Updated file names for exporting based on selected report
– Added check mark for the selected skin
– New User Report “All Admins”
– New User Report “Admins (primary and direct)”
– New User Report “Administrators (Built-in group, primary and direct members)”
– New User Report “Domain Admins (primary and direct members)”
– New User Report “Enterprise Admins (primary and direct members)”
– New User Report “Schema Admins (primary and direct members)”
– New User Report “With ‘Domain Admins’ as primary group
– New User Report “With ‘Enterprise Admins’ as primary group
– New User Report “With ‘Schema Admins’ as primary group
– New User Report “With Any Admin group as primary group
– New Computer Report “Computers with Windows 7 OS”
– New Report “All Guests” which includes primary, direct asnd nested membership of ‘Guests’ group
– Changed User Report ‘Domain Guests’ to ‘Users with ‘Guests’ group set as primary group’
– Fixed About Screen background color
– Corrected misspelling in User properties windows
– Created Report Sections
– Fixed loading selected group members in detailed window (only direct members are loaded)
– Fixed Report descriptions to match selected report
– Updated UI (more visible names and labels)
– Added Custom filter and Auto-Filter row to detail grids
– Added Report Tree ToolTips
– Updated Print Preview window (added Report Title, headers, footers, ribbon toolbar)