– Fixed total number of records in the report footer
– Fixed “Access Denied” error for NTFS Reports
– Fixed “Some or all identity references could not be translated” error for NTFS Reports
– Excluded symbolic links from NTFS reports
– Enabled Group panel for quick grouping data by columns in a grid
– Enabled Find panel for easy way of searching visible data in a grid
– Some performance improvements and minor bug fixes
– Updated functionality to avoid windows asking for admin rights to run the app
– Added automatic filtering row. This row is displayed above regular data rows and allows end-users to type in
filtering values (including ‘*’ and ‘%’ wildcards) and select filter operators (NotLike, Equals, Between, etc.).
– Improved filter panel functionality. Added column values and text filters
– Added Export to Microsoft Word Document from Print Preview
– Updated existing and added new application skins
– Added date range to scheduler views for easy navigation
– Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
Come check out our Techzulu interview titled “MaxPowerSoft: Enterprise Consulting Services“. Special thanks going out to Techzulu and Melani Gordon of gWave Consulting for taking the time to interview Chris @ MaxPowerSoft.
If you are curious about the Active Directory Reporting product we are discussing in this video go here.