Active Directory Reports ProfessionalThis version of Active Directory Reports requires a trial sign-up or purchased license.
Why use Active Directory Reports software for your auditing needs?
- Scheduler as Windows Service...
- More than 300 of predefined User, Group, OU, Computer, GPO, Contact, Exchange, Printer and NTFS reports
- Build-in scheduler. Run any number of reports anytime
- Customize existing or create and save your own custom reports
- Save report settings for the selected domain or for all domains in the current forest
- Export reports to PDF, CSV, TXT, XLS, RTF, HTML and other formats.
- LDAP query builder. Create you own LDAP query and apply it to any report.
- True information from not replicated attributes including lastLogon, badPasswordTime, badPwdCount, logonCount and whenChanged
- True locked out User report based on domain lockout policy.
- True Last Logon information.
- Ability to exclude domain controllers from scanning. Select only domain controllers you want to scan.
- AD Reports automatically exclude inaccessible domain controllers from scanning for better performance.
- Start your search from any container or search the entire domain
- Group members. Load direct or/and nested members. Include nested group name and primary membership.
- User membership. Load direct or all security and distribution groups with nested groups including primary group.
- Translate Foreign Security principals into NT Account name.
- Current forest and selected domain information
- Domain security and lockout policy, domain LDAP attributes
- Detailed information of any selected Active Directory object, including General Information, Security Information, Membership and LDAP attributes.
- Use predefined or any active directory attributes
- Customizable Print Preview. Apply your own watermark, create your own headers / footers, send a report via e-mail.
- Built-in grid grouping, sorting and filtering
- Many different skins from professional to funny if you want have some fun while you are waiting for your reports :)
Forest and domains info Browsing Active Directory Users Browsing Active Directory Groups with members Browsing Active Directory Organizational Units Browsing Active Directory Computers Navigate and report on your Group Policy Objects Browsing Active Directory Contacts with membership Microsoft Exchange reporting AD Reports Scheduler AD Reports Scheduler settings Schedule Recurrence reporting AD Reports Print Preview Print Preview Watermark Settings Report Wizard. General Filter Settings Report Wizard. Grid columns / LDAP Attributes Settings Report Wizard. Membership Settings Report Wizard. Apply selected settings Grid column filter
Software Requirements: Windows, .Net Framework 4.5.1
AD Reports can be installed on a domain server or a workstation joined to Active Directory.