– Updated functionality to avoid windows asking for admin rights to run the app
– Added automatic filtering row. This row is displayed above regular data rows and allows end-users to type in
filtering values (including ‘*’ and ‘%’ wildcards) and select filter operators (NotLike, Equals, Between, etc.).
– Improved filter panel functionality. Added column values and text filters
– Added Export to Microsoft Word Document from Print Preview
– Updated existing and added new application skins
– Added date range to scheduler views for easy navigation
– Performance improvements and minor bug fixes