Active Directory Reports ProfessionalThis version of Active Directory Reports requires a trial sign-up or purchased license.
- Create User, Group, OU, Computer, GPO, Contact, Exchange and Printer reports
- Build-in scheduler. Run any number of reports anytime
- Customize existing or create and save your own custom reports
- Export reports to PDF, CSV, TXT, XLS, RTF, HTML and other formats.
- True information from not replicated attributes including lastLogon, badPasswordTime, badPwdCount, logonCount and whenChanged
- True locked out User report based on domain lockout policy.
- True Last Logon information.
- Ability to exclude domain controllers from scanning. Select only domain controllers you want to scan.
- AD Reports automatically exclude inaccessible domain controllers from scanning for better performance.
- Start your search from any container or search the entire domain
- Group members. Load direct or/and nested members. Include nested group name and primary membership.
- User membership. Load direct or all security and distribution groups with nested groups including primary group.
- Translate Foreign Security principals into NT Account name.
- Current forest and selected domain information
- Domain security and lockout policy
- Use predefined or any active directory attributes
- Customizable Print Preview. Apply your own watermark, create your own headers / footers, send a report via e-mail.
- Built-in grid grouping, sorting and filtering
Forest and Domain information Active Directory Users report Active Directory Groups report Active Directory Computers report Active Directory Organizational Units report Active Directory Contacts report Active Directory Group Policy Objects report Active Directory Exchange report Active Directory Custom report AD Reports Print Preview Print Preview watermark settings AD Reports Scheduler AD Reports scheduling report job AD Reports E-mail settings AD Reports Logo settings
Software Requirements: Windows, .Net Framework 4.6.1
AD Reports can be installed on a domain server or a workstation joined to Active Directory.