Active Directory Reports Professional
How to add a company logo
1. Open Company Logo form:From the main menu select Tools, Settings, Company Logo
2. Select Show Company Logo in report header check boxThis will enable all form controls and will add a selected logo to the report header:
3. Add Logo ImageTo add a company logo image click on the Load Logo image file button from the tool bar:
Select a company logo image file from the Add Logo Image dialog box and click Open button. The selected image will be loaded to the Selected Logo image place holder:
The size of the logo image should be between 0-400 pixels width and 0-100 pixels height. If the image is bigger it will be proportionally resized.
4. Resize Logo ImageIf you want to change the size of the logo image click on the Resize Image button from the tool bar:
The Image Resize dialog box will be displayed:
When you changed the size click OK button and your new resized image will be displayed in the Selected Logo image box:
4. Select Logo position in the report headerYou can choose the logo position in the report header:
When you are done with all your changes click OK button.
5. Preview your report
Export to PDF:
Export to Excel:
6. Remove Company Logo from the report headerIf you want to stop showing your company logo image in the report header just deselect Show Company Logo in report header check box and click OK button. This will not remove the selected logo image but it will stop showing it in the report header.
If you want to remove the logo image and not to show it any more just click the Remove Selected Logo button from the tool bar
and click OK button.