- Install AD Reports
- Uninstall AD Reports
- Register AD Reports
- Run a report
- Run a report with not-replicated attributes
- Export a report
- Preview, Print, Email
- Add, Edit Domain
- Schedule Reports
- Use Scheduler Service
- Test Scheduler Service
- Exclude Domain Controllers
- Create Custom Reports
- Use Report Wizard
- Load User Membership
- Load Group Members
- Add Company Logo
- Set Email Settings
- Save and Load Report Settings
- Enable High DPI Support
How to Set Email Settings
Open Email settings form:
To access the email settings, navigate to the main menu and select "Tools", followed by "Settings", and then choose "E-Mail".
In the provided form, you will need to enter the following information:
- Full Name and email address for sending emails.
- Outgoing SMTP mail server and port number.
- Indicate whether the mail server requires authentication and provide the username and password if necessary.
- Select SSL if a secure connection is required.
- In the Subject format line, choose whether to use the report name as the subject or enter your own custom subject.
- Specify the desired email format: HTML or Text.
- Optionally, set a maximum file size for reports, and choose not to send an email if the report file exceeds this size.
If you have any further questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help Contact us.