Active Directory Reports Professional
How to Save and Load Report Settings
1. Saving Report SettingsIf you have several system administrators working with Active Directory Reports sometimes you need to use the same report settings between different computers. AD Reports has a feature of saving report definitions to a binary file and loading this file to update report definitions on another computer.
1. Right click on a report and select Save Report Settings
2. Enter report definitions file name (by default the report name is the file name).
3. Click Save
1. Loading Report Settings1. Right click on a report that you want to update and select Load Report Settings
2. From the Load Report Settings dialog window select a report which setting you want to apply to the currently selected report
3. Click Open
4. In a confirmation dialog window click Yes
5. The new settings will be applied and the report will be reloaded.