Active Directory Reports Professional
The registration process is very easy. Just use the registration file sent to you by MaxPowerSoft.
- 1. Save the emailed registration key to your desktop.
- 2. Open up the registration window dialog located in the AD Reports menu system "Help"->"Register".
- 3. Click on the Folder button and select a registration file that you have received by email and saved to your desktop
(reg.xml or reg.txt) from MaxPowerSoft.
- 4. Click on Submit button and you should see a confirmation dialog stating that your project is now successfully registered.
First, make sure you have the latest version downloaded. The registration process changed after version 126.96.36.199 and you will not be able to register a new version with the old key. Also, you will not be able to use a new key with the older version of AD Reports (before 188.8.131.52).
1. Invalid Registration Key error.
This usually happens if you are trying to register from the same folder where the application is using already registered key.
- 1. Save the key from the email to your desktop.
- 2. Register the key via the "Help"->"Register" AD Reports window interface.
2. License Expired message after registering with the new key.
- 1. Close AD Reports
- 2. Remove old key file (reg.xml) from the AD Reports application folder:
- 3. Remove old key file (reg.xml) from user data folder:
- 4. Save your new key on your Desktop (or any folder other than AD Reports folder or user data folder)
- 5. Run AD Reports and try to register.
- * Do you have administrator rights on this computer? You must have the ability to install, execute and read/write files.
- * Does the .Net runtime have the appropriate permissions for file access? The registration process needs to write the files into the current directory.